Making my list…
Yup, Christmas is breathing down my neck again. Every year I promise myself that I will work a little way down the list each month to avoid that last minute up-every-night-gotta-finish-gift blues.
But now it is November 21st…
I’m not ready.
T H I S I S N O S U R P R I S E
But I’ve got a list. Well, the start of one.
- Francesca and Mikaela– new doll babies (have the supplies and patterns, need to work while the girls sleep)
- Finelli family stockings (have the supplies, need to have these done in the next 2 weeks so they can actually hang them for Christmas)
- Evan, Andrew, Francesca and Mikaela- sew new pjs (have the fabric and patterns, boys pants are already cut)
- Matthew- felt food for his kitchen set (have the materials and patterns )
- Finish THE painting (ummm, yeah)
- Socks for my FIL (wool dyed, 1/3 spun)
- Slippers for the boys (have the pattern, felt and, leather)
- nativity sets for the kidlets and Matthew
So there is the start of it. I know there is lots missing, but I don’t want to admit in writing how over-committed I really am. :o)
I need ideas for lots of others *ahem* Britt *cough* Joe *everyone, etc*…